A friend of mine told me about something new she was trying to get rid of extra body fat. I thought to myself, “uhhuh” Not going to work. But then she explained it a little further and I thought, OK well maybe lets give it a try and see what happens. After all, my husband and I have 6 kids.
The wrap consisted of: Seaweed lotion infused with Caffeine and plastic wrap… who would have thought?
I bought the things needed for this wrap and decided to do it for a week straight before writing my review. And I have to say, I was actually surprised by the results. It did make me lose a little bit in my tummy area in just one week. So I wanted to share it with all of you!
- First apply some of the Seaweed/Caffeine lotion on your target area. Where I bought mine: www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Cellulite-Body-Sponge-w-Salsphere-Muscle-Toner-Seaweed-Extract-Caffeine
- This product is 100% Dermatologist tested with hypo-allergenic qualities
- Six products in 1: Body Washer, Cellulite Reducer, Smoother, Moisturizer, Anti-Oxidant, and Anti-Aging qualities
- Offers a wide variety of flavors are offered for the scent of your choice
- The ingredients in this product are designed to help the body and not harm it.
- Continuous use of the product will give you the desired results you need
2. Then wrapped it with plastic wrap. Snug but not tight. Remember, you’ll have it on all night! Where to buy: Any store will carry this, but I went to the dollar store!
- Finally, wrapped it all up with a long bandage, to keep the plastic wrap in place. This also adds another layer keeping the moisture inside. Where to buy: Any store really. But I went to CVS.
When I got up, I took off the bandages and wrap and measured my waist. I was in shock. I lost 1 inch during one night” After using it all week my total inches lost were 3.5! This method helps your body release water that’s retained due to weather or food consumption. The combination of lotion and plastic helps sweat it out of you. This is not a substitute for for a good diet and exercise, of course. It’s just a booster to kick it all into high gear!
All the things you will need to do this at home are relatively cheap. At least cheaper than going to a salon to have it done. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose but inches!
Remember, results may vary. These opinions are from my own experience. That does not mean we will all have the same one.