Simple Banana and Carrot Face Mask
- To see the same benefits on your skin that you see from the deep condition hair mask, consider making a carrot and banana facial mask! (remember your skin will absorb 65% of what you put on it!)
- Boil half a carrot in hot water until soft.
- Add some banana, (approx. 1/4, (Don’t waste the rest…Eat it!) 2 tablespoons milk and 4 drops of carrot seed oil to the boiled carrots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food blender. (if you don’t have one thoroughly mash them together)
- Apply to a clean face and wash after 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and pat dry for clear, clean and soft skin.
The water used for boiling the carrots can be stored in the refrigerator. This can also be used for cleansing your face every day or as a toner for a little extra “UMP” for your skin!